Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom day


Happy Mother's Day to me and to all other moms out there! My mothering charge is a bit young to tell me much on this day, and I am STILL getting used to the idea that I'm a mom, myself. This year it feels a bit more normal than last year, though; last year was still a blur at this time.


Now our lives are getting to a different kind of blur, of ACTION! We had a brief sunny stop at the Lake on Friday, and Bean just wanted to head to the water. He even threw some rocks. It was hard to get any posed pictures, as you can see he was headed to the Lake! That's my boy...



It was a bit chilly, but he didn't care at all and would have crawled right in if we hadn't held him back. Someday soon, buddy. We'll all go swimming! I've been grateful lately that his birthday is in the spring; such a nice time of new beginnings and great days to be outside! His crawling has really improved in the last couple weeks and he wants to explore. So glad we can do it without snowsuits. Come on, summer!

No comments: