Thursday, September 24, 2009

Growing Up




We are here and growing every day. I'm still working in town, due to another temporary 3-day-a-week compromise that might run through the end of the year. Part time is ideal, so we'll ride it out. Just not as exciting as throwing myself into new pursuits more full-time just yet, but there are financial realities. Y'know.

But BEAN! The blog needs an update just to share pictures, as I've never gotten into a routine of sharing with relatives, etc. Just in the past week or so, I've been noticing the angles of Bean's face changing... the baby is departing and the little boy is emerging. It happens so fast; he's not even 18 months old, yet! Oh, my heart, he is going to be a flirt!


He can now crawl up on chairs and sit like a big person. He can really cruise on the driveway, almost running. He's doing puzzles somewhat accurately, and those words are coming! We see buses, ask for crackers (ca-cahs) and even point out chicken, ahh, droppings. "Poop!" What can I say? They are around, they get attention.


But he's not too big to still ride on Daddy's back to enjoy a woodsy walk. We are truly blessed!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Wow- with that look in his eye I can see definite flirt potential! I'm glad you've found a work compromise that works for you.