Monday, December 18, 2006

Chicken TV

Some friends of ours are great public library DVD aficionados, and they recently invited us over to watch this:


They are true friends: people who willingly (and even enthusiastically) sit through our exclamations about the different breeds, etc while watching a movie about chickens. It was fun, but I must say, rather “fluffy” and a bit quirky in choice of subject matter. No scholarly depth about how chickens evolved or anything like that, but still a fun Friday night diversion. We are so exciting, yes?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good way to spend a Friday! I will have to look for it.

Deb said...

That looks like fun! I think the kids might even enjoy that one.

Anonymous said...

It was entertaining. They do have it at the Duluth Public Library, if you have access there...Not sure if Netflix would have it!

clairesgarden said...

what great friends!
Lutsen looks very intelligent in her glasses!

BurdockBoy said...

We had a book at the Washburn Library called "Extrordinary Chickens". It was very popular .

cyndy said...

I saw that piece about chickens, and my opinion is like your own.
I had a little trouble believing the woman who thought her soul mate was the little silkie chicken (and a diaper?), but I did enjoy the vignette about the chicken who had mouth to mouth...(er, beak to mouth)