Things I am grateful for today:
1. Ears that equalize in elevation changes (between home and work) instead of being plugged as they have been for the past week.
2. The ability to breathe through my nose, making my table manners much better (Do you like See-food?). The cold is finally breaking!
3. The corner store believing that decaf coffee is important enough to keep hot on par with other "real coffee".
4. Work email that included the phrase "scum baffle". Hee!
5. Bach flower remedies. Why do I forget about them sometimes?
And of course:
6. Generally everything else; a healthy, growing, kicking baby-to-be, a kind and loving husband, a large and sturdy house, two cats who adore my lap. Blessed be!